Who molted today?

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Phlogius sp.
Aphonopelma hentzi
Megaphobema robustum I can see the molt in its tunnel, but can't get to it.
Brachypelma vagans sling (pictured)
20190608_211852.jpg

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Little male N. chromatus finally molted after having not done so in quite some time, now just waiting on my N. tripepii whose hiney looks like a darn grape. :rofl:

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Tiny Nicaraguan B. albopilosum molted for the first time in my care, I think it grew a whole two millimeters! :astonished::rofl:

And my lovely N. tripepii, Puppy, was kind enough to let me observe her through the molting process.

20190609_215023.jpg
20190609_215051.jpg
20190609_215116.jpg

Definitely going to be rehouse time when she hardens up. :)

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Holy cow. P. murinus molted! It’s been a while.

And P. smithi has also molted. Once they pop they just can't stop o.o

Last edited:

Willa

Arachnopeon
B. Albo molted the moment I left town for the week. Everything came off nicely as far as I can tell and the leg he lost grew back! I was surprised how nice it looks considering it'll probably need another molt before getting back to normal. This is the second molt since Feb.

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Two Cyriopagopus alboatriatus slings
Two Cyriopagopus hati hati slings
Chilobrachys fimbriatus
Two Psalmopoeus irminia juvies
Cyriopagopus schmidti sling

All moulted in one week :angelic:

Here’s one of the irminias, a little shy

85E1C7A9-0756-4A4E-90B3-0207D2A93EEE.jpeg

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Came home to a freshly molted C. versicolor, but if course to my chagrin it chewed up the molt so I can't sex it. Little turd. :shifty:

Thekla

Arachnoprince
My B. vagans (supposedly) had a slightly scary moult for me today. Last night he (unfortunately) laid out his moulting mat and flipped at some point in the night. I saw him on his back at 2 am in the morning. When I got up this morning (3 1/2 hrs later), he was back on his feet. An hour later he was moulting... upright! :wideyed: That was the moment I had to leave for work, naturally. :rolleyes:
But all went well and I came home to a freshly moulted T (one I'm still not sure what species he actually is):

Oh, and my Y. diversipes moulted as well today. :) No pictures because (s)he is still cramped up in its tiny web tunnel. :rolleyes:

Last edited: