Who molted today?

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
T.blondi...ya,i know,another spooder had a molt.BIG deal,right?
Its still impressive.Its still a wonder!!.
If you get bored with a successful/uneventful molt from your animal,
you may have lost your passion. Years later,it never gets old for me.

For all the new people coming to the hobby,passion,obsession...a molt is a big
deal.Ok,im done.

Attachments

basin79

ArachnoGod
T.blondi...ya,i know,another spooder had a molt.BIG deal,right?
Its still impressive.Its still a wonder!!.
If you get bored with a successful/uneventful molt from your animal,
you may have lost your passion. Years later,it never gets old for me.

For all the new people coming to the hobby,passion,obsession...a molt is a big
deal.Ok,im done.
And being a Theraphosa sp wait until he/she emerges absolutely massive compared to the last time you saw him/her.

Their growth is astounding.

PelesAsher

Arachnopeon
My female T. Ockerti molted today after being in her web den for 4 whole weeks...now I get to wait another 4 for her to decide shes had enough of her see-through "hide". At least she makes me laugh.

SteveIDDQD

Arachnosquire
My P.irminia moulted in the last few days, but I'm a bit worried about her. She's in a web and dirt bubble against the back of the enclosure, away from the water dish. Her abdomen is awfully small right now, way smaller than I'd think possible for a 9 ish cm T, it's like a pea.
I used a syringe to squirt water onto the back of the enclosure where it dribbled down into the web bubble. She drank quite a lot off of the glass, so that's good. Hopefully she'll break out of the web and go for a proper drink soon.

dmac

Arachnopeon
My H. pulchripes sling molted and it looks like my juvie B. hamorii and adult female T. stirmi are going into premolt. Excited to see the growth on the stirmi!

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
All juveniles.

B. vagans #2, it's a male.
L. parahybana #2, chewed up the molt.
O. schioedtei, buried the molt.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
0.0.1 Cyriocosmus sellatus, finally bigger than an inch! Growing like a weed, lovely little thing.
1.0.0 Neoholothele incei also surprised me with a molt, even more surprised he didn't mature out. I had to check his molt again just to make sure he was still male. :rofl:

Attachments

Last edited:

Thekla

Arachnoprince
My GBB moulted while I was at work. Can't wait to see her fully out of her den, I can only see very shiny blue legs. :astonished:

Justin H

Arachnosquire
Super excited about the first spider molt in my care! My 1.5" DLS B. albopilosum flipped over last night, and I woke up to a different spider. She's gained a serious amount of size, probably at least another .5" added to her DLS. I wasn't expecting that at all--I thought she was supposed to grow slow o_O.

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Freshly moulted, out stretching Phormingochilus Everetti sling The moult measured 30mm exactly and rough guessing with the measuring tape it's about 35mm now IMG-20190221-WA0000.jpg IMG-20190221-WA0001.jpg