Who molted today?

Your Uncle Jeb

Arachnopeon
L. parahybana molted today! It was in premolt for 5 days, shortest premolt by far of mine for any species. No picture, specimen is far too small to see

McGruder

Arachnopeon
IMG_0715.jpg Checked on my Ts this morning, found an exuvium in my GBB's enclosure! It was a relief, because she'd been in premolt for about three months. I hope she gets huge!

buzz182

Arachnosquire
Smallest of my D.pentaloris finally molted today looks a lot less fragile already. Waiting on my Holothele.longpipes and Bumba.cabocla slings.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Two sibling P. fasciata molted. One is male and matured, the other is female.

Last edited:

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Annual update: No moults here.
I actually think it's been a year+ since I last had a moult. 7 adults/sub-adults make for boring T keeping. Last molt (I think) was B albo -- the smallest in my collection and even she refuses to moult. :confused:

[I almost miss when mine were slings and juvies and I had a new molt every couple weeks or so....]

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
GBB juvenile molted this morning, it has blue legs now :) and C. paviei deposited it's old clothes in it's water dish today.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
GBB moulted last night -- caught her pulling out of exo not 2 hours after my earlier post here!!! Can't make this, er, stuff, up.
Apparently the best way to make a T moult is to post that you haven't had a moult in over a year. :rofl:
That said GBB wasn't on my short list for possible moults, B albo and G pulchripes were (since they're my giant juvie/sub adults [both were 2nd instar when purchased in 2014]).
Plus, I noticed last night Euthalus sp blue looks positively gravid (not gravid!) so she's ready to ready to pop her carapace any day now too.

Proves the old adage: if you want to find something you lost -- buy a replacement. Want a T to moult, claim to have had no moults in a year. :embarrassed: