Who keeps the chile rose

How many people keep chile rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
OK I was thinking as I am rather fond of these who else has them in there collection?

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
just got a male and female rcf in today. Wasn't there a poll on this exact same topic like a week ago tho?

Matt

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I care for 2, an adult female ~5 inches or so, and a ~1 1/2 inch sling. I never thought about it like this before:?, but 5% of my gang are G. rosea!:rolleyes:

B8709

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Whatttt? Who voted hate? That's a little much...

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Who doesn't:?

MM Rusty, enjoying retirement

Big gal Scylla

PIG-

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Should have had a "No, but probably will eventually" section. Then I could vote..... :)

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Roses don't like the cold, but I do keep a Grammostola rosea.;) My girl is sporting a new dress for me now and can't wait for her first post molt feast.

l.MetalHead.l

Arachnopeon
I have both. I have the RCF which i ordered from tarantula canada. It was my first tarantula and i got it as a sling. I am extremely happy with it. I got a 4 inch NCF from my local pet store. That pet store is nasty, when i bought it, they gave it to me in a plastic unwashed cake container that still had cake crumbs in it. Talk about unprepared... I went back a few weeks later for crickets and the other tarantula was dead...Definitely not molting, it was death curled. Never going there again... The 4 inch specimen is very aggressive and i have no interest holding it. The RCF sling is awesome and extremely docile, it's the only tarantula in my collection I hold. Either way, they are both beautiful.

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bad Poll = Bad Poll..

I won't vote since there is no "I don't own or have owned one" option.

I was going to vote the hate them option but figured it was best to just voice my opinion here ;)

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
you forgot a choice of Both!
2 NCF Adult Females
1 RCF Adult Female
1 NCF Juvinile
5 unknown slings.

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have never wanted to own a Grammostola rosea ever, nothing personal, just dont like the look of them.....