Who keeps Androctonous Bicolor in the US?

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As I said in a different thread I'm getting a female who is said to probably be pregnant. I would like to find out allthe keepers here in th US who has some so if he does have babies i could sell primarly to you guys. I wanna get the scorplings out to people who know how to care for the species and people who can breed them. We need more of these in the US!!

Matt

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a breeding pair and the female is VERY gravid. I've had the pair for 7 months and they've been thriving! I expect her to pop before the end of the year. I also have another female on the way from a friend.

Jeff

bugfoodwhenidie

Arachnopeon
wish list

i would llike to get my hands on some andros, i have L. quinquestriatus, and 6 parabathus coming, do you trade? i have about 25 quinquestriatus babies, only 2nd instar though, they started leavingmom so i put 20 of them in containers and they are eating 1 week crickets, though i dont want to send them out for another 2 or 3 months, and evevn then these guys are for just anyone. they were born aroind begining of august. i also am eager to get some A. australis. i like my lil buggers!

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As I said in a different thread I'm getting a female who is said to probably be pregnant. I would like to find out allthe keepers here in th US who has some so if he does have babies i could sell primarly to you guys. I wanna get the scorplings out to people who know how to care for the species and people who can breed them. We need more of these in the US!!

Matt
Can you tell me who you got this female from I'm just curious ? I have one comming next week that is also probably pregnant too.

C.Shade

Arachnopeon
not exactly sure how long but its gotta be 6-7 months...she's huge...

Dave

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sounds like pretty soon were gonna have alot of little baby bicolors. Which is awesome news!

Matt

TCO

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very nice to hear you guys will have bicolors for sale...they are on my want list so feel free to contact me to sell some if you like. I would have no problem keeping them for breeding :D

Now...how about pics of these gravid females...please, please... :confused: :clap:

the toe cutter

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They are also way up there on my list as well so shoot me a line when they are a couple instars! I have some A mauretanicus and more on the way in a few weeks. Now if only we could see more Apistobuthus pterygocerus and Tityus paraensis!

Dessicaria

Arachnopeon
I had A. australis years ago. I'd love to try breeding some A. bicolor, so I will keep watch for your sale announcement.

Vixvy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There are a few sellers of this specie in particular.
Try to ask Jorpion(Jeff) and Nevularscorpion(Wilhelm) they can help you who to look for hehehe!

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
anyone looking for A bicolor I will give you guys a clue ^^^^^ that is where you guys can get them ;)