who do you think you is mrderanged???

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey dude.....MrDeranged is the webmaster here. Your pretty much guaranteed to be banned after this post I'm sure. Well, can't say it was nice knowing ya.
Oh yeah, as far as coming back, you should do a little research on webdesign and how it all works dude. Do you have any idea what an isp is?

Atrax

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
"Yo bizzatch!" Obviously you don't know much about how the internet works -- that your IP# can easily be banned so no matter what name you choose, you'll continue being locked out -- and your ISP can get contacted, your account deleted, etc.

To say nothing of calling your mommy and having her take your computer away. :D

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My you sound so.....Ghetto......

:( you sound so wonderfully Ghetto.....is this the way you always talk or are you making an effort to sound as stupid and ignorant as you probably are?

;P The Evil Spider Hunter

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by TarantulaMan
I know yo p*ssyass aint threatenin' me tellin me what I need is a swift get in the ass I bet u any amount of money that I'll knock yo punkass out, you lucky I dont know u or I'll come to yo house and knock yo dumbass out you fag bitch and dont think I'm a kid just sayin' this I'm serious as a heartattack motherf*cker, nigga uz a bitch!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And you can be a bitch and go tell it aint gone do sh*t I'll just keep comin' back you dont know the other names I got p*ssy!;P
Let me help you out here. The above should read:

"I know your p*ssy-ass isn't threatening me or telling me I need a swift kick in the ass. I bet you any amount of money that I'd knock your punk-ass out. You're lucky I don't know you or I'd come to your house and knock your dumbass out. You fag-bitch! And don't think I'm a kid saying this. I'm serious as a heart attack, motherf*cker. Nigga, you're a bitch!!!"

"You can be a bitch and go tell. It isn't going to do sh*t. I'll just keep coming back. You don't know the other names I've got, p*ssy!"

If you're going to make idle, useless threats, at least make them legible. Don't go away mad...

Botar

Last edited:

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
And to think I thought this matter was over with.

Unless you're just a miserable excuse for a troll, I hereby nominate you as the birth control poster child of the month.

As for threatening Scott, not a real bright idea. You won't be coming back, and not only will your IPs be banned so you can't come back even to browse after this childish tirade, if Scott's so inclined, these posts will be archived, forwarded to your ISP, and your parents will be signing up for another ISP soon enough - that's if your mommy lets you use the computer after she hopefully whoops your ass for being such a disappointment.

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey! punk.. shut your face...! that T. Blondi didn't have to be murdered but a low life like you. I'll stick that dead T. Blondi up your ass and pull it out your mouth... now shut the hell up!

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
uh, dont get me wrong but I personally think you should have posted this in the watering hole.=D

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How incredibly juvenile. You should have quit while you were ahead. I guess you never were ahead so you should have quit before you just kept making yourself look stupider and stupider.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
loser!

will you please speak some engilish! dummy killing t's, tarantulas will make you pay for what you did to that blondi! it will come back to haunt you! i asure you! I am 12 and speak way better engilish than you(translation for you tarantulaman) YO PUNKO, I ASUREY YOUY THATY" you get the idea!!!!!! WELL SAID BILL!!! ANd shut up t man, TROLL!!TROLL!!TROLL!!TROLL!!TROLL!! GET the heck off the forums! sorry loser! APOLIGIZE!

JAMES(JAMESY);P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

IS THAT BETTER VAYU SON?

Last edited:

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry Dude, I quoted you. Nice try though.

Botar

Vayu Son

Old Timer
hey

Tarantula lover, I really dont think 12 years of age is a good time to start using deragatory terms referring to homosexuality.

Please rethink word choice before inadvertently making yourself look hateful.

-V

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by TarantulaMan
YOUR THE COOLEST!!!!!!
1. You are even weaker for changing your post to say this.

2. It should be "You're the coolest." GET IT RIGHT

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Vayu Son
Tarantula lover, I really dont think 12 years of age is a good time to start using deragatory terms referring to homosexuality.

Please rethink word choice before inadvertently making yourself look hateful.

-V
sorry vayu son, i am just sick of people who do this! *SORRY* i d=idnt mean to sound hateful, forgive me! SORRY WONT DO IT AGAIN!

James(i am editing me post)