Who are reliable Third party shippers to send T's?

TechComMike

Arachnopeon
Seems best to use Reptile shippers rather than Fedex direct from what I've read but who are good 3rd party shippers for one-off sales here and there?

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
Everyone that I've bought slings from has used FedEx over night. I prefer that the shipment be placed on hold and I pick up the package at the FedEx office.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I use reptile express or ship your reptiles. I always compare the 2 and go with the cheapest. I have found them always cheaper than FedEx directly.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Using FedEx directly without being an preaurthorized live animal shipper is agianst there rules. You need to use one of the reptile/exotic animal shippers. Its easy enough to make an account and follow the companies rules/policies to ship.
reptiles 2 you, reptiles express, plus a couple of others you can google them.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
Using FedEx directly without being an preaurthorized live animal shipper is agianst there rules. You need to use one of the reptile/exotic animal shippers. Its easy enough to make an account and follow the companies rules/policies to ship.
reptiles 2 you, reptiles express, plus a couple of others you can google them.
In addition to this, using ship your reptiles, Repriles express, etc will save about 30-40% compared to standard fedex rates. An account costs nothing, so there is no reason not to use one of them.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If I recall correctly Ship Your Reptiles uses FedEx as the shipper.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
If I’m not mistaken I’ve received a lot of inverts over the years just USPS

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Both shipments of roaches that I received were shipped USPS.
Yeah I’ve definitely received mantids, roaches, beetles USPS. Oh and I think when I’ve gotten caterpillars they came that way too.