Whitemoss' GBB enclosure timelapse

WhiteMoss

Arachnosquire
I noticed that my (approx) 2.25" C. cyaneopubescens was coming up to a molt and would need a bigger enclosure. One thing I've wanted to do it to take timelapse photos of the enclosure as she/he webs it over. We're coming up to month 4 of being in the new set up, and I took a peak today and the change is amazing! So I figured I would get the thread started.
A little about the enclosure before we begin. The enclosure itself is a little big for the T. when I first rehoused and I was well aware of this going in. I knew it was coming up to a molt so it would be putting on size not long after the rehouse. Also being a heavy webbing sp. I knew that its feeding would not be hindered by the enclosures size. It never did any digging so when I made the burrow I made it fairly large so that it could continue to use the burrow as it put on size. There is a ton of anchor points, some of which didn't show up well on camera, like stems from leaves and small twigs. Enjoy!

March 5, 2023
I took this first pic right after the rehousing. You can see her/him under the leaf at the top of the corkbark.
20230305_165734.jpg

April 5, 2023
In the first month picture you can see the molt mat where she/he molted about a week after the rehouse. (bottom right of the enclosure)
20230405_161839.jpg

May 5, 2023
Over the second moth she/he started to pull the old mold mat away from the sides of the enclosure and has done more webbing around the hide. You can't see it in the picture, but there is a tunnel starting to form from the hide to the corner where the molt mat is. Also the webbing is so thick on top of the one leaf because she/he webs that area to the top of the enclosure and when I remove the lid that's where the webbing lands.
20230505_180632.jpg

WhiteMoss

Arachnosquire
June 5, 2023
She/he is nice and plump and been doing some extensive webbing over the last month. I believe she/he will be in premolt soon if not already.

It's been utilizing the hide I made as a retreat when disturbed and adopted it as its burrow. It's made a tunnel from the hide to where the old molt mat is, as well as multiple other entrances from every side of the enclosure.

20230605_120606.jpg

20230605_120612.jpg

Looking at it from the back there is one hole that leads to the front of the hide and one between the two big leaves closest to the water dish that leads to the molt mat opening/front of the hide
20230605_120842.jpg

The side opposite the water dish you can see a back entrance. underneath that leaf leads to the front of the hide.
20230605_120849.jpg

This angle you can see another opening leading to the water dish
20230605_120857.jpg