White stuff under my GBB

Final Hexacore

Arachnopeon
Does anyone know what this white stuff is? I tried to search if it was a disease but cant find any info about it, I first saw it 3 weeks ago so I'm trying to power feed her so she molts faster and hope that the white stuff will be gone after molt.

If anyone have any idea what the white stuff is please write it down

Attachments

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Help us- Help you! There’s nothing there to me- would HELP if you CIRCLED what to focus on!

No one is a mind reader here

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
Help us- Help you! There’s nothing there to me- would HELP if you CIRCLED what to focus on!

No one is a mind reader here
It’s a small cluster of what looks like white powder almost. Like half an inch below the fangs.

I’ve been known to read minds, but only on Wednesdays. I gotchu @Final Hexacore
86CCF55E-1979-43F3-AC40-D752B24E061C.jpeg 4CB35E3C-8413-490D-832C-2EF6DE82F8CA.jpeg

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
They sometimes rub themselves in their feces. It doesn't look like anything that would be concerning.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
how charming :sick:
It's pretty innocuous. The other option is to get in there and clean it up as soon as they do it, but I don't know anyone who does that. My arboreal species do it the most, because they projectile poop up against the walls and then spend all their time on them.

Almadabes

Arachnoknight
Looks like poop on the wall to me.

Gotta admit seeing the title "white stuff under my gbb" my first thought was "web?" lol.