White stuff on underside of T

dopamine

Arachnobaron
So I looked over and saw this on the underside of my H. vonwirthi just now. Pretty bummed. I saw another thread a while back about this as well. Only whatever it was on that T was yellow and more severe. I can't tell from the angle she was at if it was worse than just that little spot.
She's more than likely WC so that figures. Is this some kind of fungus? Anything I can do?

Attachments

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Are you talking about around the fangs? You reckon nematodes or something?

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
That looks like part of exo skeleton. Sometimes joints will be exposed when a specimen sits in a certain position. Asian theraphosidae tend to sport the exo beneath in this spot in a good few species. It is often exposed on many more species as it is just the bald skin at the joins of abdomen to sternum. I dont think you should be worrying.

dopamine

Arachnobaron
That looks like part of exo skeleton. Sometimes joints will be exposed when a specimen sits in a certain position. Asian theraphosidae tend to sport the exo beneath in this spot in a good few species. It is often exposed on many more species as it is just the bald skin at the joins of abdomen to sternum. I dont think you should be worrying.
Crap i should've tried getting a clearer picture. I know the exposed joint areas you're talking about. This is on an area that shouldn't have those though. It looked like a build up or growth of some sort. If i catch her out again i'll make sure to take a better picture. My camera wouldn't focus.