White spot on one of my scorp's leg

omegadion

Arachnopeon
20200206_133139.jpg

This one's a longinanus I got.

When I bought this guy here there was no white spots on the leg but after a two weeks it suddenly appeared.

At first I used to feed it lats given for free by the seller but once all of it was gone i was stuck with superworms. I feed him a small portion of the insides of the sw.

I tried finding lats near me but I can't find one. I found some sellers but they are too far and needs to ship it by plane or some sellers by vehicle which may took 10 hours.

Thank you for the advice.

Lubed Tweezer

Arachnolord
Not very clear in picture.
Usually white stuff is scorpion feces.
Give it a bath, let it wash off.
If it is still there after a bath, then make a better picture and post again.
10 hours shipping is not a problem for scorpion. Too high or low temperature is more dangerous.

omegadion

Arachnopeon
Not very clear in picture.
Usually white stuff is scorpion feces.
Give it a bath, let it wash off.
If it is still there after a bath, then make a better picture and post again.
10 hours shipping is not a problem for scorpion. Too high or low temperature is more dangerous.
How do i give it a bath?

Lubed Tweezer

Arachnolord
Put it in a large enclosure, just put the bath in the enclosure. The bath needs to be at least as large as the body of the scorpion, preferable 2x scorpion body size. The temperature of the water needs to be equal to air temperature of the enclosure. The H. Longimanus goes into the bath by itself at nighttime. If not, then use a stick to gently move him into the bath.

omegadion

Arachnopeon
Put it in a large enclosure, just put the bath in the enclosure. The bath needs to be at least as large as the body of the scorpion, preferable 2x scorpion body size. The temperature of the water needs to be equal to air temperature of the enclosure. The H. Longimanus goes into the bath by itself at nighttime. If not, then use a stick to gently move him into the bath.
Thank You