White spot on C. Versicolor Thorax?

Sylindriel

Arachnopeon
Hey all, this is my first post here. I have a ~2in versicolor and it has this white spot on its thorax that's been there since it molted a few weeks ago. It's hard to tell but it looks like it may have gotten bigger. Is this something I should be worried about / something I need to act on? Thanks for any advice

-Edit: it has been acting perfectly normal, no lethargy, normal appetite, webbing, etc

-Syl

Attachments

Sylindriel

Arachnopeon
Unfortunately no, that's the best one I can manage, any closer or more zoomed and it completely loses focus. It almost looks like a small white bulge in the lower corner of the thorax. If it's just poop then no big deal but would poop stay stuck to it for 2+ weeks in the same spot? I originally thought it was maybe a small defect from the molting.

I edited the pic and marked exactly what I'm talking about to avoid any confusion because there are some other white spots in the picture that are artifacts, etc.

Attachments

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Unfortunately regardless if it was something serious like a cyst there’s nothing different you could really do for it anyway but that being said Caribena love to get poop everywhere so it is most likely that or possibly rubbed of setae

Sylindriel

Arachnopeon
Unfortunately regardless if it was something serious like a cyst there’s nothing different you could really do for it anyway but that being said Caribena love to get poop everywhere so it is most likely that or possibly rubbed of setae
Yeah, you're right unfortunately, so I guess it's just fingers crossed. Thanks everyone for the replies.

Got a better pic of it today, looks like it's sticking out.. This is the clearest I've seen it so far since I was lucky to catch her out of her web when I got this.

Attachments