White spot on avic

boina

Lady of the mites
After the last pic I'd go with poop, too.

AgainstAllGods

Arachnopeon
Update

Quarantine fresh sub only moisture is a cap of water, medicated with anti foot fungal. I was going to get the ointment but I found it very difficult just to try to brush the spot with a paint brush because of its lateral-posterior proximity to the limb so instead I sprayed the spray into the cap and collected the liquid. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to find an eye dropper and increase my accuracy even more

Hellblazer

Arachnosquire
Update

Quarantine fresh sub only moisture is a cap of water, medicated with anti foot fungal. I was going to get the ointment but I found it very difficult just to try to brush the spot with a paint brush because of its lateral-posterior proximity to the limb so instead I sprayed the spray into the cap and collected the liquid. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to find an eye dropper and increase my accuracy even more
I wouldn't put medication of any kind on it. As others said there's a good chance it's just poop smeared on it. You might end up doing more harm than good.

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
The anti fungal can kill your t if it ingests it while cleaning. Better to get it off asap. I actually know someone who did the same because they thought mold was growing on their t. It died shortly after.

AgainstAllGods

Arachnopeon
Well I took her to a breeder that has seen it before and is confident it's mold and has had success with it so I don't really have any other option

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
I hope things turn out well for your T. The best thing I can offer is to keep thing dry and just keep a water dish for her.

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
I would just leave her in her enclosure the more air volume the better when it comes to mold. It helps dry the mold faster. And she will be more comfortable. As long as there's no mold in the enclosure that is. I believe you said it was just on her.

AgainstAllGods

Arachnopeon
I just spent an hour going through google and I found this really clear pic of another T with identical white stuff just in a different location

Attachments

boina

Lady of the mites
Well I took her to a breeder that has seen it before and is confident it's mold and has had success with it so I don't really have any other option
That breeder is dead wrong. Mold does not grow on a living otherwise healthy T. Fungal spores can only settle on already damaged epithelium. Did it have an injury? Fungus is generally not a threat at all to Ts, even less so than mites. You, however, are on the best way to kill off your T for sure. Avic on a towel in tupperware?? REALLY not a good idea, because stagnant air and immense stress (i.e. reducing immuno system function, and yes, Ts have an immuno system). If against all odds, biology and common sense that really is a fungus (it's not) that fungus will be so happy about the wonderful conditions you provided for it, because it will be getting it's moisture out of the T. Now you try to clean your enclosure free of fungal spores?? That's impossible. They are everywhere and spread through the air and are harmless anyway. And then the idea with the anti-fungus medication... as @Blue Jaye said: That's a real death threat for your T. Please, please, for your T's sake, stop this madness.
Oh, and btw, I'm a biologist with a PhD in microbiology and molecular pathology (and a Masters in animal behaviour).