White leg after molt GBB

jayflacko60

Arachnopeon
07A15643-FF26-4C7A-9A62-51E5D590C3CA.png
My GBB female Molted just last night and i saw her today and her leg is white, did she have trouble molting is this bad? Did her leg break and is it going to fall off? Help

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
It actually looks like that leg may have been missing prior to the molt and has regenerated - at least that's how they normally look when that happens. Any chance it was missing that leg?

jayflacko60

Arachnopeon
It actually looks like that leg may have been missing prior to the molt and has regenerated - at least that's how they normally look when that happens. Any chance it was missing that leg?
Actually that probably might be the case here. I got her a few months ago never noticed a missing leg but your response made me check the Molt and that exact leg is missing on the Molt. Will it stay white or go back to blue before the next Molt?

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Actually that probably might be the case here. I got her a few months ago never noticed a missing leg but your response made me check the Molt and that exact leg is missing on the Molt. Will it stay white or go back to blue before the next Molt?
It'll go back to blue, but will be lighter and less hairy than the other legs (will look a little glassy). After the next molt you won't even be able to tell the difference.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Partially regenerated leg, it'll appear smaller/discoloured/less hairy compared to the others even once hardened, after another moult it should be identical to the others though.