White isopod in caramel tub

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I have been working on breeding P. Laevis caramel isopods for a while and some normal ones or orange ones will pop up in the tank, today I opened the tub and found a solid white one. I was wondering if I leave it in there if it would produce more white P. laevis. At this point, the tub is more like a lottery mix. Also, is it possible to reverse a morph if I have normals that have the caramel trait?

Scorpiobsession

Arachnobaron
I have been working on breeding P. Laevis caramel isopods for a while and some normal ones or orange ones will pop up in the tank, today I opened the tub and found a solid white one. I was wondering if I leave it in there if it would produce more white P. laevis. At this point, the tub is more like a lottery mix. Also, is it possible to reverse a morph if I have normals that have the caramel trait?
There was likely a mutation or one with that (assumably genetic) pattern to begin with. To reverse or single out them just select breed isopods in small deli cups. Depending on the inheritance you may need to take isopods that don't have the desired trait out of the deli cup.