or

1 P. metallica sling and
1 P. subfusca sling and
1 P. miranda sling

which would you choose?

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You need to make it sound more clear and organized . I dont understand . But , 1 E. olivacea sling .

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The first or last one definitely :drool:

You need to make it sound more clear and organized . I dont understand . But , 1 E. olivacea sling .
It's simple. Blooms probably has an opportunity of purchasing one of the listed sets of slings & wants to know which would be the best buy.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The first or last one definitely :drool:

It's simple. Blooms probably has an opportunity of purchasing one of the listed sets of slings & wants to know which would be the best buy.
I know , but he needs to put that part in it so people dont get confused .

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm wondering which group of slings would be the best buy. I'm leaning towards the last group, but I've never seen E. olivacea, P. smithi or P. formosa for sale over here before, so it's truly a tough choice.

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm wondering which group of slings would be the best buy. I'm leaning towards the last group, but I've never seen E. olivacea, P. smithi or P. formosa for sale over here before, so it's truly a tough choice.
E. olivacea I can understand, but P. smithi and P. formosa look like pretty plain Poecilotheria to me. I guess if you're going for rarity, the P. smithi might be a good bet.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
IMHO , I dont care for smithi's . They look sorta like any other pokies . I would get olivacea cause they are rare and beautiful :drool:

madTparty

Arachnopeon
Well, to be honest, I would go with the first group... P. metallicas (and the others on that list) are around a LOT more often then E. olivacea.... Just saying.... ;)

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I think what smalls might be trying to say is that this is a very loaded question in terms of what the op isn't saying- if comparable pricing, etc. It's simple to see that the last gp would be the best bet for sure.

Op, If it's about money that should go elsewhere and you're trying to get us to make up your mind, then count my opinion as void! :eek: If money has nothing to do with it then disregard and go with that. You can buy multiples of some of the others with the sale of one P metallica.

{D

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
sorry i love pokies!!! but 1st has been on my to get list forever!!!!
but ill go for group #2 as 2nd choice.....

Peace!!!

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok to clarify....the price is about equal for all of them. I'm torn between option 1 and 4. I've never seen an E. Olivacea before in China. On the other hand, I've never seen a P. metallica for less than 200 USD in China. So I guess I'm asking to be swayed one way or the other.