Which website ship to Canada?

olll

Arachnosquire
I am wondering is there any more website that will offer shipment to Canada other they Tarantula Canada and Arachnophobia

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
I am wondering is there any more website that will offer shipment to Canada other they Tarantula Canada and Arachnophobia
You can't bring tarantulas or other inverts into Canada without an import license.
There's also tangled in webs as a vendor in Canada

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer

olll

Arachnosquire
As silly as this might sound, I can’t not find empire scorpion, and Asian forest scorpions. They are the most common ones I believe but is no where to be find in Canada. Also, I have seen desert hairy scorpions in Canada for 120$! Asian forest scorpions in Canada are 75$. I believe that’s very expensive. Why is my life so hard

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Emperors aren't easy to find in the USA either.
Heterometrus are easier to find in the USA than Canada. However, H. Swammerdami (spelled wrong I'm sure) are available in Canada but not in the USA...

Importing into Canada is quite expensive, hundreds of dollars for shipping, customs, inspections, etc. each shipment. That's the main reason why prices seem higher here (and the exchange rate).

The other thing, the main scorpion seller in Canada ONLY sells captive bred animals (or primarily) , so you're not getting a wild caught possibly infested with parasites, animal