which T's are the "webbiest"?

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Green bottle blues spin a lot, and of course all of the avics.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Chilobrachys guangxiensis
Asian Fawn............. good grief that thing webs everything in sight. Its cool to look at but never to touch lol.

Cerbera

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
and P irminia, when the mood takes them... but definitely GBB's, who go at it like lunatics.

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
but definitely GBB's, who go at it like lunatics.
Not when adults. Not mine anyway. She webs, or webbed when she made her burrow, after that, nothing much. Now a couple of month after this shot, the web is dirty and kinda messed up. But she doesn't do much about it.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i would say P. murinus and C. cyaneopubescens. Both web profusely and make rehousing a nightmare, particularly for P. murinus.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My C.cyaneopubescens actually doesnt web taht much. The one I use to have did, but this one doesnt for some reason. A little bit here and there, but thats it. BUt i know that C.cyaneopubescens is in fact a webbing spider so Id say go for that one.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Avics (my versi webs most)
Chilobrachys fimbriatus
Psalmopoeus pulcher
Psalmopoeus cambridgei
Stromatopelma caleatum

Are all of mine that web the most :D

midnight_maiden

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
webbing little thing

My 1/2" P. murinus does web quite a bit. It has the tube that it's in completely covered. I can hardly even see it. I have to search to find her hiding spot. {D

Trey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
P Murinus and C. Cyaneopubescens are at the top. I have both and mu murinus does web alot but it's never seen because of it being a burrower. However, my GBB is a GREAT display T because it's always out. Both are very nice T's but I would go with the GBB but then again i'm partial.

stooka

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My most prolific webber is P.murinus but the best webs definetly belong to my A.purpurea they all build huge tubes running from the top of the tank spiralling down to the substrate with different exits along the way forking off in other directions.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
In my observations,
Avicularia sp.
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Cyriopagopus sp.
Heteroscodra maculata

Poecilotheria sp. (some of my pokies web alot, others barely at all so it varies with these guys)
Psalmopoeus sp.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Chilobrachys fimbriatus is probably the most webbing I've seen. Right up with C. cyaneopubescens.

-Sean

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
obt

my obt has webbed the most, nearly webbed up half the container, with multiple tunnel exits.

golda

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Chilobrachys Huahini.. man that thing webs! :wall:

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
mine has to be my fimbriatus and geroldi.. my GBB spins, but nowhere in comparison to those two.

Chilobrachys fimbriatus

Avicularia geroldi