Which Tarantula...?

Enki40

Arachnopeon
There's tons of fun personality test on the net that describes an individual's characteristics. Some of the test involve dogs, cars, trees, etc. However, none that I've came across through the years entail arachnids. Just for kicks...which tarantula best fits your persona?

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
B.vagans-mexican, a gentle spider but will get defensive if provoked..and i have itchy hairs. and i like to dig.

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
B. smithi

Colorful, peaceful, patient and an eager feeding response!

I've been known to bite fingers whence food is dropped in my presence and although they don't mind so much these days my family has all but given up on me circling the dinner table with Saran wrap..

One issue my wife totally doesn't get is the burrowing. In bed at night I've been caught a few times piling the covers into makeshift burrows and when she turns the lights on I just sit there, staring back, and thinking "Yes? Do you mind?"

Things are well though here and while an all glass house is really great sometimes cleaning the excessive poo off the walls and ceiling has become quite a chore for the wife.

Cheers,

Enki40

Arachnopeon
Good stuff....lmao
B. smithi

Colorful, peaceful, patient and an eager feeding response!

I've been known to bite fingers whence food is dropped in my presence and although they don't mind so much these days my family has all but given up on me circling the dinner table with Saran wrap..

One issue my wife totally doesn't get is the burrowing. In bed at night I've been caught a few times piling the covers into makeshift burrows and when she turns the lights on I just sit there, staring back, and thinking "Yes? Do you mind?"

Things are well though here and while an all glass house is really great sometimes cleaning the excessive poo off the walls and ceiling has become quite a chore for the wife.

Cheers,

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
I would say that I'm a G. pulchra: big, black, and handsome.{D joke.

If I really had to pick, I'd probably be a C. elegans. A little smaller, a little crazy, but damn good lookin'! :D:wall:

jt39565

Arachnoknight
I'd have to say King Baboon, just leave me to my devices & we will get along well.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i wish i could say things like "T. blondi. high maintenence, but worth it for the real thing!" or "G. pulchra. blacker than the blackest black times infinity!" but sadly, i've come to the conclusion....

i am G. rosea. no, really...

fickle moodswings, irratic, unpredictable. changing moods at the drop of a hat. run of the mill common, not all that amazing to look at, but exceptionally endearing to those few who have become personally acquainted with me and know how to treat me right.

yep, that's pretty much me to (oh god, bad pun alert) to a T :D

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm an P. murinus :D

I'm pretty quiet & kind of shy...but I can turn into a raving mad woman at the drop of a hat.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i wish i could say things like "T. blondi. high maintenence, but worth it for the real thing!" or "G. pulchra. blacker than the blackest black times infinity!" but sadly, i've come to the conclusion....

i am G. rosea. no, really...

fickle moodswings, irratic, unpredictable. changing moods at the drop of a hat. run of the mill common, not all that amazing to look at, but exceptionally endearing to those few who have become personally acquainted with me and know how to treat me right.

yep, that's pretty much me to (oh god, bad pun alert) to a T :D
This sounds like me, too. :D

Enki40

Arachnopeon
Awww man...

...this is good stuff lol. Someone that has the "know how " should create a Tee personality fun quiz for the internet.

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
P. Regalis. Flashy. Enjoy being admired and for the right person can make an excellent pet. :) When provoked or not understood, however, can really show those true colours (specifically back and yellow.) Bite is definitely worse than bark, and when sullen can hole up and disappear for months at a time. Or when thoughtful, or just generally when I feel like it.
Like to climb. Don't like coming down once up there. Never boring, and it can be fun to keep people on their toes. :)

Knight in Gale

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hmmmm

I the P. Irminia. Dashing good looks, great body, sometimes reclusive, sometimes not :p just kidding about the great body lol!

Pocket Jotter

Arachnopeon
haha i did the "what tarantula are you" test on facebook the other day and i was a cobalt blue, it said i was....shy, moody and very aggressive if annoyed.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Large, defensive, doesn't sit still, doesn't have a specific color scheme....P. ornata?

BillyG

Arachnopeon
oh god I love this,chaco golden knees,black eyes blonde hair and always always gentleness first impression,but still attack when feeling threaten.

Last edited:

Saf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hmm, lets see...

Calm, mellow, easy-going and chilled out disposition.

Not at all shy, but quite a solitary being, and just prefer my own company or quiet intimate gatherings, to big social events.

Prefer to avoid arguments or fights wherever possible, but if backed into a corner, years of martial arts training takes over, and have the potential to strike hard and fast before you know what hit you.

Not quite sure what tarantula matches the mellow, wouldn't hurt a fly personality profile, but with the potential to give a thoroughly nasty defensive bite when left no other option. Any ideas?

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
B smithi

I relate most to my B.Smithi. I am pretty chill and enjoy a mellow day at home in my room. If agrivated I can kick my itchy hairs causing people to be uncomfortable but for the most part i am gentle and easy going.