Which tarantula is better?

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Would you be inclined to share your set up of the Queen good Sir?
I would like to see my Princess a little more...
Or do they become more visible when older?
Yea no prob.

The one is still a sling it's only maybe 2.5 inch so it's in a 32oz deli that's about 3/4 filled with coco fiber. I don't have a pic of her on my phone.

This houses my 3.5-4 incher. It's right after I set her up in there. Allthough you can only see a small piece of the hide it extends the entire length of the acrylic cube and is set in at a slight downward angle.. 20170518_153847.jpg some day's she has a thick mat of substrate and web over the hide other days she's out digging on the sides or hanging around out in the open.

I left a sizable ( maybe 2 inches) gap of sub because as she excavates a burrow she's going to need the space to pile up her dirt.. I'll snap A better pic of her enclosure when I get home for you.

Last edited:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
M...C....A-A!!

:p

@14pokies , thank you for the insight :). Unfortunately, my set up is just like yours, so I guess I just have a very, very private Princess. She's a busy one, but She seems content with digging the whole friggin underside of the sub and transporting it to above level. :shy:

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
YOU GAVE THE 0.1 GODDESS A LOW SCORE. PREPARE FOR SMITING.
That lowly score is for the lowly 1.0 King Baboon whose only purposes in life is to create more Goddesses.

It is actually impossible to score Her Resplendent Rear-Leggedness, the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) and any attempt to do so is heresy.

Our policy on heresy is as follows:

Heresy.png

Eli02

Arachnopeon
I was looking into an OBT and really wanted one, but if they are that overpriced I probably won't get one ):

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
If I were you (with your knowledge and experience), I would be the new priest of the cult, and go for the Goddess P. muticus (PBUH). :pompous: But I don't have much experience, so I would say B. emilia.

It is a shame that Chris left the forum before my registration. It is good to see that his creed still has determined disciples.
Wait, Chris left? When did this happen?

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
$30 for an OBT? I didn't elaborate because people beat me to it :rofl:
Hey I am unfamiliar with prices in the states but here are prices for 0.5" of each over here-

LP £3
OBT £4
Smithi - £8
Emilia £8
P. mut - £8

This is why I didnt see much difference :angelic: