Which T should I get next?

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Alright, well, as of now I have two T's, H. Gigas, and P. Murinus, so I am just curious if anyone has any suggestions.

I am looking at getting an old-world arboreal, either a pokie or perhaps a heteroscodra, the reason Im discouraged from the African specimen is the slower growth rate, plus I want to see what all the ranting and raving about Indian Arboreals is about. The wierd thing is all the pokies at my shops are between 60 and 100 bucks, is this because theyre rare in the trade? Are they mostly wild caught? etc? What would you recommend?

Thanks for the input guys.

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Get a pokie, then you'll see what all the rave is about!! And yes, they are a bit expensive, but are well worth it. Also, i would check around on this site, you may find them cheaper.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Some pokies are rare, but most aren't. They aren't that expensive. Just get a sling, possiblt a P.regalis, cheap and inexpensive. I would definately go with a pokie though. Heteroscora maculata is a gorgeous T, but not very visible.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alright, well, as of now I have two T's, H. Gigas, and P. Murinus, so I am just curious if anyone has any suggestions.

I am looking at getting an old-world arboreal, either a pokie or perhaps a heteroscodra, the reason Im discouraged from the African specimen is the slower growth rate, plus I want to see what all the ranting and raving about Indian Arboreals is about. The wierd thing is all the pokies at my shops are between 60 and 100 bucks, is this because theyre rare in the trade? Are they mostly wild caught? etc? What would you recommend?

Thanks for the input guys.
I would say get a regalis also I got one from botar its small but its a beautiful brown real fast but not aggressive at all. would rather run / hide.

I also have two H gigas they are pet holes but that's cool.

If not an indian species then everyone needs at least one of the Avicularia species in their collection. I have two versicolors...

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
they are all gorgeous.

Another cool T is the Cyriopagopus species, both sp "blue" and Schoideti (spelling?) are gorgeous, pretty cheap and grow rather large which might be good or bad for you I dont know.

james41777

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I recommend Pokie.. but I also do like Heteroscodra.
I see mine everyday luckily.