Which scorpion species is your favorite?

Ilovepredators

Arachnosquire
I wanted to see the species people enjoy the most and why? I enjoy many species but the most beautiful that I am aware of so far is Rhopalurus junceus. Another favorite of mine is Parabuthus transvaalicus because of its ability to squirt venom. So tell me of others with bright colors or other reasons you enjoy the species you do.

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
I wanted to see the species people enjoy the most and why? I enjoy many species but the most beautiful that I am aware of so far is Rhopalurus junceus. Another favorite of mine is Parabuthus transvaalicus because of its ability to squirt venom. So tell me of others with bright colors or other reasons you enjoy the species you do.
My Pandinus dictator was my first scorpion and definitely my favorite due to the size. My runner up would be B.jacksoni, very cool scorpion. My favorites might change when I get some rophalurus junceus and parabuthus villosus

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I'm not super knowledgeable on on too many but I love the hottentotas because of the black with blonde tips.

Ilovepredators

Arachnosquire
My Pandinus dictator was my first scorpion and definitely my favorite due to the size. My runner up would be B.jacksoni, very cool scorpion. My favorites might change when I get some rophalurus junceus and parabuthus villosus
I forgot about Parabuthus villosus, I'd do love the colors on these also and like the P. transvaalicus they also can spray venom. So also would be a favorite of mine. I'd like to get this species as well if I can find them available.

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm not super knowledgeable on on too many but I love the hottentotas because of the black with blonde tips.
I like the Hottentotta Franzwerneri which is what you may be reffering to with the black color and yellow claws and legs. Also i like solid black scorps like H. Gentili and H. Judaicus. My all time favorite though is probably Androctonus Australis because its very well known and was my first HOT scorp!

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yes the fernzwernerie as of so far are the nicest looking scorp. IMO. I love that color combo. But the black deathstalker video I posted earlier this week may take it if I see it after its molted nicely

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Oh I couldn't possibly pick one. All of the scorpions I keep are my favorite.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hadrurus arizonensis
Leiurus quinquestriatus

Androctonus bicolor
Pandinus imperator
Centroides sculpturatus

AP34

Arachnosquire
I've always liked Pandinus imperator and Heterometrus swammerdami because of their large size, relative docility, weak venom, preference to pinch rather than sting, as well as their communal behavior.

Stugy

Arachnolord
Really loving my Grosphus grandidieri(s) since they are really fun though I don't see them much. My 2nd favorite would definitely be my Parabuthus schlecteri because (s)he is so cute! But I love all of my scorpions! If I had to choose a favorite scorpion that I DON'T have then I would have to choose between Hottentotta franzwerneri (for the the shiny black!), Babycurus jacksoni (those colors and that tail is awesome to look at), Leiurus nasheri (saw one on Youtube and fell in love with them but any Leiurus sounds great for me), and Centruroides bicolor since it can be communal (I assume since it IS Centruroides but that may not be the case) and the colors are very nice! OH WAIT I FORGOT Hottentotta jayakari! Those just look awesome! I could add so many more but nah.

Ilovepredators

Arachnosquire
I have so many new scorpions on my wish list now lol. Now the real challenge is to find them for sale.

Oroborus

Arachnosquire
So far it is Tityus stigmurus. My A crassicauda is very active during the day, so also very interesting to watch.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
well, out of the two i keep (;)), i have to say P cavimanus. love the look of mine, it'll turn darker with age, but right now its pretty cool looking.

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I also want to throw uroplectes genus in here as well because I like my U. Vittatus a lot and u. Pilosus is cool too. Also what about lychas species? Those are especially interesting in design. Too many scorps, can't pick one! :rolleyes::yuck:

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
I'd say a more overlooked, but unique species are any Flat Rock Scorps. H. trogs especially. Some of the biggest size, pancake look, beautiful reds/greys as their colorway, and some of the least potent venom to boot! I have 2 AF H. trog, 1 MM, and 1 AF H. paucidens and I love them to death :D They are my favorite scorps by far, and any level of keeper can work with little or no risk ;)

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Just checked out those rophalurus Junceus (AMAZING) my top 3 now would be this. H. Fernzwernerie and Black Death stalker