Votes: 2 2.5%
  • pederseni

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • other? please specify

Votes: 17 21.3%

• Total voters

Cringles

Arachnopeon
Im hopefully getting my Pokie in about 2 weeks time,im going with the P. Regalis. It;s the yellow under its legs that i love. Would be cool to own all of the Pokies!

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just go for a reaglis. A good starter species and just as beautiful as the majority of the other pokies.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If its your first i would say anyone that isn't going to be a kick in the bank account to purchase, Personally I would go with ornata but that is just because of the reason I stated before and the fact I really like Green

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
I voted 'other'. Because rufilata is by far the best IMO.

Is this going to be your first?

-Sean

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would recommend Poecilotheria regalis if this is your first pokie.

jmhendric

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Parahbana you beat me to it I to would recommend the (Poecilotheria rufilata)
Red Slate Ornamental. What a nice lookin spida. It will be my first pokey:D

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
(Poecilotheria rufilata) Red Slate Ornamental is great pokie too. However, it is a mountaine species and needs to be kept cooler (68-73 degrees F) but, still a great beginner choice with the above in mind.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
At first I was going to say get P.metallica or subfusca, but then I saw that this is gonna be your first pokie, so I changed my mind. You wouldn't want either of those that I mentioned to be your first and die on you(lots of money waisted). I'd say go with P.regalis, ornata, or rufilata.

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
At first I was going to say get P.metallica or subfusca, but then I saw that this is gonna be your first pokie, so I changed my mind. You wouldn't want either of those that I mentioned to be your first and die on you(lots of money waisted). I'd say go with P.regalis, ornata, or rufilata.
Hi!

I don't like to disagree, but P.ornata are probably the most skitish and defensive Poecilotheria, rufilata or regalis on the other hand are good to start with.

Take care!

Alain

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think with the proper research and determination you could choose any Pokie you personally like...

But I do agree that if it is your first, it may be best to select one that is less expensive (just in case :))

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think that P. Pederseni is very under rated. Cheaper then most Pokies too.