Which pokie is this?

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i still think its a pederseni... but im not so good at the ID thing yet

to me it dosent look like a faciata though.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I only sell every sp. at super cheap prices.. if this anonymous crap keeps up, the pokie sales will be cut off and everyone can go back to paying $200 for P. subfusca and $80 for a 2" P. rufilata..
How will we ever get by? :rolleyes:

Eric

Last edited:

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
I only sell every sp. at super cheap prices.. if this anonymous crap keeps up, the pokie sales will be cut off and everyone can go back to paying $200 for P. subfusca and $80 for a 2" P. rufilata..
bs....
Ummmm .... not sure why you think that YOU and only YOU have the market cornered on "cheap pokies". Hate to break it to you, but you don't. :rolleyes:

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok, my pokie molted about 2-3 weeks ago. I couldn't take any ventral pics (actually, I couldn't take ANY good pics).
Now, the spider is about 3,5'' and IT HASN'T ANY YELLOW ON ITS UNDERSIDE.

I could take these bad pics (I don't know if they help something)

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P. formosa is what it looks like to me!!!i think the bands and the purple hue sold it for me.......and the fact it has no yellow below.....

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. formosa is what it looks like to me!!!i think the bands and the purple hue sold it for me.......and the fact it has no yellow below.....
Yes!! And the marks of its abdomen also look like P. formosa!

Do I have a P. formosa? I have a P. formosa!!!!! LOL! {D

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
looks like it, nice freebie looking back at some of the last posts and it seems this molt should kinda put an end to the guessing lol......

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
looks like it, nice freebie looking back at some of the last posts and it seems this molt should kinda put an end to the guessing lol......
Yes, sure!!

What I really hope is that it's a female, whatever it is it'll be ok, but I want a female! lol!

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Y'all have gone through almost every species of pokie in this thread.;P