Which picture do you like?

8 legged

Arachnoprince
Hello everybody,
I currently have 3 options to take photos, but I'm not sure which way I want to go. I took 3 pictures below (each with the same motif) with a reflex camera, a bridge camera and a smartphone. What do you think is better and why?
1, 2 or 3!
Click for full view!

1:
C.JPG
2:
G.jpg
3:
N.JPG

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hello everybody,
I currently have 3 options to take photos, but I'm not sure which way I want to go. I took 3 pictures below (each with the same motif) with a reflex camera, a bridge camera and a smartphone. What do you think is better and why?
1, 2 or 3!
Click for full view!

1:
View attachment 385033
2:
View attachment 385034
3:
View attachment 385035
I’ll tell you a smart phone has the SMALLEST sensor size, so I’d never use it.

It depends on your uses/needs

8 legged

Arachnoprince
The first one is a old Canon EOS, second picture made by Smartphone and the last photo is taken with a old Nikon Bridge Cam...
I think I will go the EOS way... the truest colors...
But also this real old Nikon takes great pctures!

Scorpiobsession

Arachnobaron
The first one is a old Canon EOS, second picture made by Smartphone and the last photo is taken with a old Nikon Bridge Cam...
I think I will go the EOS way... the truest colors...
But also this real old Nikon takes great pctures!
I agree with the Canon, the EOS shows the colors great, the smartphone is a low quality picture. The Nikon has washed out colors and doesn't show a lot of color details. If you can raise the f-stop on the Canon a little bit so the entire tarantula is in focus then it could be an amazing picture.

Hardus nameous

Yes, but only on Tuesdays!
Arachnosupporter +
I like two for colour and three for depth of field.
I just don't care for the lighting in the first, but DSLRs are very versitile, so I'd go with that; you can always get different lenses.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
first pic just seems best detailed to me like i can see the carapace better along with the colors but it seems like the position of the t is slightly different in pics 2/3? or zoomed in

jc55

Arachnoknight
2nd for me.This one in my opinion captures the spider and back ground with clarity and detail.

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
I like the second one because the spider is largest.

I'm not a fan of the knees being out of focus on the first and second one. For quality is say the last because the entire spider is in focus.