• P.irminia and Pink Zebra Beauty

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Green Bottle Blue and Pink Zebra Beauty

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
P.irminia and Pink zebra beauty, or GBB and Pink zebra beaty! (i am going to get the beauty! so irminia or cyaneopubescens? Thanks!

James

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Arrrrggghhh! I can't decide either! :?
That's a tough call James. The only thing I can say would be flip a coin. I know that's not very helpful.
Well, just figure that you'll actually be getting all 3 eventually. Now, how to decide on which one you'll be getting later.

Ok, if it were me, I'd go with the irminia...no...ummm...yes! The irminia! I'm not sure if you've ever seen one in person but they are incredible, especially as adults. (not that a green bottle isn't)

Good luck with your choice. :)

Atrax

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Seriously.....I can't pick either. They are both good choices. Maybe wait until you can get all three and save on shipping. I guess if you HAVE to choose, I would get the Greenbottle Blue. They have that cool gold patch on their abdomens as spiderlings, go through a lot of color changes as they grow and mature into beautiful adults, not to mention they are really hardy spiders. That is not to say that P. irmina is not a beautiful spider. They have those great irridescent footpads and the beautiful contrasting markings on their legs. Tough choice.

-Jill

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I voted for the GBB....they're beautiful T's, and I'm just partial to them.

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I agree with Atrax, that is one tough call. I have three of the P.irminia and I just love them. I don't have a GBB yet but will real soon but my sister has one and it is also quite pretty. Flip a coin:)

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would definately get the greenbottle blue! You already have one Psalmopoeus. Why don't you see how you like it, before getting another.

BD

Arachniphile

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I voted GBB and PZB... I like acronyms... lol

Seriously.. I would agree with BDF (ha! :)) that you have one Psalmopoeus sp and should venture in other directions...

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

I really LOVE my Psalmopeous cambridgie!! I now will save up for all 3! (but first I will get the GBB) And I flipped a coin and the winner is...............

Green Bottle Blue

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would definitely get the greenbottle blue ! They look great, are very hardy, eat a lot, and have the coolest webbing/construction habits.