Which One?

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
soooooo this website that im buying a T from is allowing me to choose a freebie and i'm torn on which one I should get. A T.albo, T.vagans, or a chilobrachys huahini. What y'all think?

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I got a Nicaraguan T albopilosus freebie last month or so and it’s awesome! It’s about .25”, so the fluff is not there yet, but it excavated a massive tunnel system and chases prey like crazy. Entertaining as all get out. Its burrowed now, but I’ve seen the potential. It’s been one I’ve been aware of for awhile, but never made it a priority...so worth it IMO.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
soooooo this website that im buying a T from is allowing me to choose a freebie and i'm torn on which one I should get. A T.albo, T.vagans, or a chilobrachys huahini. What y'all think?
Doesn’t matter- they both do the same thing

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I would go with the T. albo, as slings they are bulldozers, fun to watch.

WolleWolf

Arachnopeon
I would take T. vagans, good size, good temperament, grow medium to fast and real beautys when get adult coloration. 2nd Curly hair..

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
because everyone at first is like "meh" to T Albos and then everyone gets one and then says "I Love this T!"

Jess S

Arachnobaron
yea I was 100% going to get that one but then I was wondering if it was going to be a lot like my LP so I decided to post this
T albo"s are brilliant and really easy to care for, almost to the point of being bomb proof. They are good eaters and nowhere near as skittish or defensive as a sling / juvi LP

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
I like how there is a general consensus against the Chilobrachys sp lol. Those freebie options are interesting. You can have this easy to keep NW, or this easy to keep NW with a little bit more personality, or you can have this speed freak OW that is moisture dependent, potentially extremely defensive, and could land you in the hospital on a bad day lol.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I like how there is a general consensus against the Chilobrachys sp lol. Those freebie options are interesting. You can have this easy to keep NW, or this easy to keep NW with a little bit more personality, or you can have this speed freak OW that is moisture dependent, potentially extremely defensive, and could land you in the hospital on a bad day lol.
I suppose the good thing is that the seller at least gave the OP the option to choose, the first I knew about a seller sending noob me a freebie C. huahini was when I went to unbox my B. emilia and found an extra vial :rofl:

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
Im assuming its designed to be "beginner, intermediate, advanced" freebies. Idk just my best guess.