Which of these would be the best choice?

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I had a group of very small P. imperators that all died on me, they were all a little less than an inch.
I am thinking about getting another scorpion, a bigger one, and here are the ones I was thinking of getting, another P. imperator, P. cavimanus, H. paucidens, or H. spinifer. At this point I'm planning on keeping whatever I get alone. What, in everyone's opinion, would be the most interesting to keep and the best for a newbie with scorpions?

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would say H spinifer for sure, seems to be more active then the others and a little more stingy when it comes to prey :)

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P cavimanus P. cavimanus! My first scorp and I absolutely love him. They're a little bit feistier than emps and are a lot of fun to watch chase around crickets.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
For me I'd say a P.imp and any other Pandinus or Het. Species are the same. If your planing on handling the scorp then cavimanus and spinifers will get a little more defensive. If your just going to keep them there they'll all become pet holes. But if i had to choose between them all I'll take the spinifer. They just look better in my opinion.