** Which is ur favorite tarantula in ur collection? And why? **My

SK8TERBOI

Arachnopeon
For me i would Have to Say it is my 6" female P.Formosa she should be molting any day now :drool:

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
my favorite is my OBT. i got it for a dollar and he is hilarious and slightly scary. i gave him a cricket that was almost of the same legspan as he was, and when he bit it on the abdomen, it only took 15 seconds until it died.:eek: not gonna get bit by this thing when it grows up.:embarrassed:

captmarga

Arachnobaron
How to decide? I love them all. I love my suntigers (Burning, Bright and Tamanaco), my big earthtiger (Mae West), my biggest OBT sling (Tangerine Dream), the big red rump gal (HRM Victoria) and my Smithi (Sallah).

But who could not love Scrunchie, the broody seemani, or Sitar, the P regalis, or my metallic-y pink rosea, Athena?

Or Top Shelf, on his way out as a MM A metallica, but who made my teen daughter's eyes light up when she gently lifted him only her hand.

A choice? Nope, not going to be able to do it.

Marga

k2power

Arachnoknight
Either my Mexican red leg or Cameroon red baboon. I would have thought the Mexican red knee but I guess I have sen them and pictues so much that it is not fascinating to look at. The Avics are my least favorite probably because they sit so much and aren't great feeders. Not that the others dont sit too, but not seeing the spider except through its web is not too exciting.

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aphonopelma Hentzi, because she was my first and to be honest she is the best looking T ever!

ranglo211

Arachnopeon
Enjoying all you're comments! Everyone,.. add me as a friend yes?? I only have two lol..

Kuro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my almost 3" GBB. have had her(believe its a girl) for 1 1/1 years...she was my first T so she very special in that way.

my 2nd fave would be my big 6-7" female A. Geniculata for her size, attitude, and feeding response