Which is it? Make up your mind, Google.

Cure

Arachnopeon
So, I found this beautiful species of spider just randomly... However, the more I attempt to research it, the more confused I become. Is this lovely creature a Xenesthis Intermedius or a P. Nigricolor? I would really adore any help.

Also: Any care tips would also be loved. I have been trying to find a care sheet online to start judging, but I have been rather unsuccesful.

Last edited by a moderator:

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
that is a Mature male females do not looke that nice and stay fairly brown/black with a little purple in these species i do belive that is a P. nig.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

one that looks like that would have a fiarly short life span and would concentrate most of his energy on finding a mate than eating any ways

Cure

Arachnopeon
that is a Mature male females do not looke that nice and stay fairly brown/black with a little purple in these species i do belive that is a P. nig.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

one that looks like that would have a fiarly short life span and would concentrate most of his energy on finding a mate than eating any ways
Oooh~
Sad... But still... So pretty. >.< I want lol.
P. nig?
xD
Back to google, I suppose

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
p. nig is short for P. nigricolor i know it sucks that this and the X species only the mature males look sweet!

Cure

Arachnopeon
p. nig is short for P. nigricolor i know it sucks that this and the X species only the mature males look sweet!
That is really depressing. =P I don't care so much, though... It's regrettable for a shorter life span, but I wouldn't mind owning a little boy for that kind of brilliance.

Madratter

Arachnopeon
Have you priced them? A lot of money to spend on a pretty male but who am I to judge I want one too :D