Which is bigger, scolopendra heros castaneiceps or scolopendra heros arizonensis?

ThemantismanofPA

Arachnoknight
I thought castaneiceps was agreed on to be a variant of heros. Therefore, it'd be the same size as arizonensis, which is another variant.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
I thought castaneiceps was considered the smaller variant, I think arizonensis gets biggest

Alex9104

Arachnosquire
I thought castaneiceps was considered the smaller variant, I think arizonensis gets biggest
I’ve seen 9inch castaneiceps from head to anus online, is there a arizonensis that’s the same size or bigger? Pure curiosity, not trying to be rude :)

NYAN

Arachnoking
I’ve seen some big red heads, but that doesn’t mean that they are the largest necessarily.

Alex9104

Arachnosquire
I’ve seen some big red heads, but that doesn’t mean that they are the largest necessarily.
Have you seen bigger arizonensis’s? I could be wrong but it seems that even when given enough amount of nutrients (meaning in captivity as a pedeling) they only really get up to 18cm and I have seen 22cm red heads, don’t know if there are bigger arizonensis’s out there.