Which bite is worse?

Scorpio420

Arachnosquire
Hey guys.
I reduced my choices for pedes to three choices. I would like the one with the least potent venom. I don't care about the bite, I am just scared of my cat g getting bit. Here are the three species:
Scolopendra dehaani
Scolopendra hainanum
Scolopendra subspinipes

Which one of these would you say has the least potent venom, and would you say it would kill my cat anyway??
Thanks for answering my weird questions.

Teds ts and Inverts

Arachnobaron
All three are equally potent tbh, but if you keep it in an escape proof enclosure, and are attentive when doing maintenance, then there’s little to no chance of you or your cat getting bit :)

Scorpio420

Arachnosquire
All three are equally potent tbh, but if you keep it in an escape proof enclosure, and are attentive when doing maintenance, then there’s little to no chance of you or your cat getting bit :)
well.. There is another issue. I have to make the enclosure centipede escape proof AND I have to make the enclosure cat break in proof. i am going to make a custom lid, but right now it doesn't have one. So the cat decided to take a dump in my terrarium. :mad:.
Would you say that it would kill my cat? By the way, I am making the lid before I am getting the centipede, I just have to assume the cat will get bit.

NYAN

Arachnoking
There’s no way to know for sure how your cat would respond to the venom. It may be fine or die a horrible death. If you are concerned about the safety of your cat and are not confident in your ability to keep a secure enclosure, perhaps you are best to not buy venomous animals?

Scorpio420

Arachnosquire
There’s no way to know for sure how your cat would respond to the venom. It may be fine or die a horrible death. If you are concerned about the safety of your cat and are not confident in your ability to keep a secure enclosure, perhaps you are best to not buy venomous animals?
I am confident, but i am not willing to risk any lives just for the sake of keeping a centipede. I am, however, willing to risk an immense amount of pain. I know i wouldn't die, but by getting a centipede I am taking a risk with my cat's life, and that is not a risk i am willing to take.
Would my tank be suitable for scolopendra multidens? I read their venom isn't too strong.