Whew

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Ok so i was changing my irminia's enclosure and i did get him/her in a holding vile until i was done. Then when i went to put it back it that little thing gave me so much trouble lol it didn't bite it just wouldn't go into its enclosure. It was a intresting adventure to say the least.

Last edited:

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
be glad it wasnt an OBT I had the same problem last week took me about 10 minutes to get her in her new enclosure. I do have to say I handled it really good to. 10 minutes is a long time to be praying to not get tagged.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Yeah im glad it wasn't but yeah i spent about that amount of time trying to get the irminia into it. I learned a lot from it though irminia are unpredictable

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hehehe, yup. They just love going "Up." Unfortunately, up is usually the arm. {D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Yeah that they do they are really beautiful T's though but they are fast as lighting.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think my P. irminia's are quicker than any of my Pokies.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
At least P.irminia wasn't defensive or aggressive it was just stubbern lol really stubbern.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha, I know what ye mean! When I was feeding me girl the other day, it took like 2 seconds and she was at the top of me head.. I had to actually feed her a roach on me head! Cause when she grabs onto the food she aint letting go, so I gently lifted the tweezers back into her enclosure, with her and the roach hanging from them..

But I wouldn't have her any other way :D

Mara

Arachnopeon
Haha, I know what ye mean! When I was feeding me girl the other day, it took like 2 seconds and she was at the top of me head.. I had to actually feed her a roach on me head! Cause when she grabs onto the food she aint letting go, so I gently lifted the tweezers back into her enclosure, with her and the roach hanging from them..

But I wouldn't have her any other way :D
{D

They're on my wish list for sure :D

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Du burde ta en prat med RKspider på reptilfreaks. Han er langern min =p

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
They are quick to say the least she/he ate a cricket finally at night not surpisingly. They are lighting though its amazing how fast aboreals are for sure. :D

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was thinking wow, how fast my A. versicolor is when she was running....yeah right... After I saw my P. cambridgei do the lightning speed run..... I was:eek: One second it was gone......second later it was next to me on the ground. And they say pokies have only transport capabilities!:eek:

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
ahh i just got a 2'' that things crazy im gonna just let him settle in he scares me to much right now but that thing really dose teleport!