Where's RVS?

mackids

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Has anyone dealt or heard from Reeves in the last month? The spiders I ordered died before shipping. He was supposed to refund my money. I sent a message in regards to this matter on the 19th; I haven't received any messages since August 6th. Hope all is well with Reeves but I also hope I get my refund. This query may soon turn into a warning if I don't get refunded.

mackids

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
warning

As of now this is a warning for RVS. About a month or more ago he asked me to file a complaint to paypal so the money could be refunded... thats unneeded work on my part. If the money wasn't spent it would have been simple enough to get a refund. But obviously the money was spend and the spiders died before they were ever shipped. He claimed paypal was giving him trouble so I asked him to use a money order, which he stated was fine. The deal was made early June, here we are September and I out money and spiders. I don't think I am being unreasonable posting a compaint about Reeves. I've never had to on here ebay or any other forum but I am at my wits end and I feel this is necassary.