[Inquiry] Where's Catfishrod69?

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good morning, good people! Out of curiosity, has anyone heard from or knows whatever happened to our good buddy on these forums Catfishrod69 (John)? He was a staple on here (AB) and now...nothing.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Good morning, good people! Out of curiosity, has anyone heard from or knows whatever happened to our good buddy on these forums Catfishrod69 (John)? He was a staple on here (AB) and now...nothing.
As far as I know he is out of the hobby.

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No way! Wow....that's a loss to the hobby! He was the first person I bought from when I first discovered AB and was one of three people that was honest and came through with respect to mutual 50/50 breeding loans that I had experience with.

Kayv

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just got back in the hobby last week after being out for 6 years. Catfishrod was a staple while I was on here and I still have PMs from him. I'm still trying to get the feel of this forum because so much has changed. I'll miss him and the other ppl I considered great attributes to the forum and hobby.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter
i just used the search function to try and find john (catfishrod69) and stumbled across this. Sad news, but im sure hell be back.

Last edited: