Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Where would YOU go?

Discussion in 'Field Trips (Natural Habitats)' started by DawnsDK, Sep 11, 2009.

1. DawnsDK

DawnsDK Arachnopeon

NJ
    Advertisement
    So...
    $300 flight voucher(willing to spend about 300 more if need be), 10 days off in April, going alone so plans are completely unhindered by anyone else...

Where would YOU choose to go in order to find some cool stuff within that time/price frame? I was thinking of flying out to vegas (usually cheap flights) renting a car, and checking out the state parks around there, which are supposedly pretty much devoid of people.

2. josh_r

josh_r Arachnoprince Old Timer

southern california is really nice. texas and new mexico are also really nice. i would preferably chose texas over any other state just because i have only been there once.

3. AzJohn

AzJohn Arachnoking Old Timer

For $300 I'd stay in state. Of coarse Arizona is huge. I'd go somewhere I've not been. SE Az near the NM border or Near the Utah Az border. If you have the vocher you can go to another state. SoCal is nice. Personally I'd trade the vocher for scorpions. ;)

John

4. ahas

ahas Arachnodemon Old Timer

Cuba' s really cheap. :cool:

Fred

5. josh_r

josh_r Arachnoprince Old Timer

shoot, go to mexico. you will see things that most of us have never seen and see many species that are not known to the hobby period. that would be pretty cool!

-josh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.