Where on container store?

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
I usually get Amac boxes from this site and they're perfect for arboreal tarantulas. I need to find a nice sized long, clear box for terrestrial species. Also, what size boxes should I get an Euathlus sp. red? Thanks!

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
Check out the display cases at hobby lobby. They have a couple that should be perfect for Euathlus. I'd stick to the 3x long by 2x wide by 2x tall formula, so the size really just depends how big the T is.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I usually get Amac boxes from this site and they're perfect for arboreal tarantulas. I need to find a nice sized long, clear box for terrestrial species. Also, what size boxes should I get an Euathlus sp. red? Thanks!
I keep my AF E sp Red in a ExoTerra Breeder Box small size, works perfectly.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I keep my AF E sp Red in a ExoTerra Breeder Box small size, works perfectly.
I love the Breeding Boxes for smaller terrestrials. They're clear, you don't have to remove the whole lid to feed, and they're stackable.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I love the Breeding Boxes for smaller terrestrials. They're clear, you don't have to remove the whole lid to feed, and they're stackable.
My second best choice though not clear are RUBs.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
How about a large Exo Terra 14.5 inches long x 8.5 inches wide x 10 inches high? Too big? I know I'd have to put a lot of substrate to prevent falls but I have these enclosures already.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
How about a large Exo Terra 14.5 inches long x 8.5 inches wide x 10 inches high? Too big? I know I'd have to put a lot of substrate to prevent falls but I have these enclosures already.
Too big. I'm sure it would do fine in that w/enough sub, but that's a lot of space. Save the space for more Ts.

Too big. See above and my post in your other thread. My suggestion I provided earlier requires no modification, and thus is easier in my opinion.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Just received them. Of course one of them had the lid snapped off so hopefully they replace it. It seems really small, what would be a good option for a hide?

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Check out the display cases at hobby lobby. They have a couple that should be perfect for Euathlus. I'd stick to the 3x long by 2x wide by 2x tall formula, so the size really just depends how big the T is.
Hobby Lobby as in the arts and crafts store?

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Hobby Lobby as in the arts and crafts store?
They have a display case aisle that has amazing looking enclosures. Have some pics (probably not the best to show them off) just for reference, but they are what I exclusively use now ;) They are so clear and have great depth to them. The basketball one is my personal favorite, but will probably need to go smaller for the dwarfs. They have big packs of the small displays for slings or single boxes, but you can use their 40% off coupons in a single item. As long as you can make multiple trips, they are the best IMO :D So long as you can drill/burn holes in them anyway.

Attachments