Where does it come from

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Where does Tarantula feces actually come out of the body at? :? :confused: ..Because i never see it come out but its always there .

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
it was a grueling (sp?) 4 seconds...but i was able to go to google.com and after much debate (about 1 second, literally) I searched for "tarantula anatomy". I had to sift through many unrelated returns (read: zero) and the first link was titled "Tarantula Anatomy" (surprise!) :D

http://arachnophiliac.info/burrow/anatomy.htm

by far the most difficult thing I did today...aside from research the hell out of some different analog and digital voltage regulators from Caterpillar to see if they were capable of single phase sensing and how they needed to be wired up. But that wasn't that difficult really either...just time consuming...much more than this...

remember dude...google is your friend :) Just follow the green colored insides, that's the digestive tract :drool: and for the record, I've never seen any of mine defecate either, although admittedly it's not something I spend any time waiting for it to happen lol

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
I'm sorry, but there is a very funny, rather blatant response to this question I will refrain from stating.

I've never seen any of mine defecate either, although admittedly it's not something I spend any time waiting for it to happen lol
You've never seen an avic shoot poo at you?:)

-Sean

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
nope...never, but I see the aftermath all over the tank :D

dukegarda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They shoot poo? Geeze.. and I wanted to get one eventually... now.... I'm not so sure... :?

BooyaTarantula

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah someone just recommended i pick up an avic, but man if they are big time pooshooters then maybe i wont!

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I saw my rosie poop once. They just gently sqeeze it out their butt {D

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah someone just recommended i pick up an avic, but man if they are big time pooshooters then maybe i wont!
Oh yeah, my Avics love to cover their cages in white poo spots

None of them have tried to shoot ME with it (yet)....keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way

But, regardless, they are an awesome species and you shouldnt avoid getting one simply because of their crapping habits