Where do you see yourself 1 year from now?

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
Just curious what everyone's plan/goals/dream are for their hobby?

One year from now, I hope to have a few sacs. I have a few females that are ready and I am about to search for males. I want to also get an encyocratella olivacea and pamphobeteus ultramarinus. I am going to make my first online order this years. 7 years in the hobby and I have only bought from local dealers and LPS. Finally I am saving up to take a photography class so I can take some really awesome pictures.

How about you?

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
My MM G. pulchra will be long gone. :(

Hopefully, most of my new batch of slings will be over 1" by then. :happy:

Gman32176

Arachnopeon
Hopefully in that time I will find out my M. balfouri is female and start work on a communal. :) Find a male for her and give'em a nice enclosure.
Also my little P. murinus slings will be bigger of course. I'd like to experiment with them in different types of enclosures, some leaning more towards arboreal/terrestrial/burrowing. Hopefully mate my big girl "Hera" at some point in the future as well. Scorps will hopefully get jiggy sometime when it gets warmer too. :p That's about my only goals for the future so far, other than just adding more specimens. Mostly baboons from here on out, with a few exceptions. Congrats on going for ordering online, hope it goes well. Most of mine have been from sellers online and I've yet to receive a doa. I'm fairly new as well though, so I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
My P. ultramarinus are arriving this week. I am hoping they will be near maturity in a year :p

I am also looking to own and attempt to breed more new baboon species.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Honestly I don't think I will go much further into the hobby at this time next year, as I will likely be in my 3rd semester of college and money saving is important. I think I will only be able to add to my addiction on holidays and my birthday.

Jpeg

Arachnopeon
I want a handful of P. ultramarinus also, and I hope to be breeding Phidippus regius actively by that time.

Bugmom

Arachnolord
No big plans. Probably will still have a few breeding projects going with both inverts and reptiles. Will be in a bigger house, so I'll almost certainly have acquired more critters.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I definitely want to get some breeding projects going! I want to get some sacs of species that are less common in the hobby but that I love, like D. diamantinensis and H. marksi!

SpiderSling2017

Arachnopeon
with luck I'll be in the army reserves and have a place of my own with my wife, a room solely for Ts :D

I do hope to be a successful breeder/seller of Ts in my spare time (you only work 27 days a year in the reserves) but that's not for years yet.

Any money I earn from selling Ts would go on them, either new enclosures, food, or even new Speices :artist:

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I want just females of a few species. When it warms up, I plan on selling some of my spiders. I have 3 h gigas slings that I definitely want to move. Also have a few males I would like to sell or trade to breeders. I dont want more than maybe 10 total.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
still looking for A juruensis sadly.. :sorry::rofl:
hopefully get some breeding going with my af regalis and send some of my rarer males to experienced breeders.