WHERE CAN I GET TERRARIUMS LIKE THIS!?!?

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Very interested in mimicking this style display. However this person is from the UK and I'm in the US. Can anyone point me in a helpful direction as to where I can possibly order something like this in the US

Each display is 12x12x12 individually

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
You would have to get them custom ordered from companies like Sherman Tanks or Protean Terrarium Design.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Thanks for the tip. I'll look into it. Much appreciated. I haven't been able to find any decent "cube" frameless terrariums to use and the ones I do find are all in the UK.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Those are perfect!!!! A bit pricey but dam near exactly what I wanted thanks again guys

MrTwister

Arachnoknight
Seems like some thing that would be easy to build out of sheet acrylic. Not sure on cost, but if you looking for a lot of enclosures may be cheaper then buying them.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yea I. Found a couple cool DIY videos I will have fun with but I want 2 or 3 nice cube displays. Like above. The DIY much more cost effective but that will take some trial and error from me lol

Jeff23

Arachnolord
Does Sherman Tanks have a website? I only see them on Facebook.

Sir Aculeus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You could also try ebay and search for acrylic display, acrylic terrarium, acrylic cube.... Not sure if you are only looking for glass. Some very decent stuff on ebay. I've also found used glass housings that was already partitioned.

InvertAdict

Arachnopeon
You can always glue three cages together if you really want something like that.