where can i buy new scorp?

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
okguys.. i neevr hardly ever see any petstores around me with scorpions... and if they do have them .. there only emps.. which i allready have 2.. i wanna get into a diff species so do you know of any websites that are legit that i could get any from? ive ordered T's online but i need to know where i can do the same for scorpions .. HHEEEEELLLLP!:wall: :wall: :8o
thanks
sean

PIter

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
okguys.. i neevr hardly ever see any petstores around me with scorpions... and if they do have them .. there only emps.. which i allready have 2.. i wanna get into a diff species so do you know of any websites that are legit that i could get any from? ive ordered T's online but i need to know where i can do the same for scorpions .. HHEEEEELLLLP!:wall: :wall: :8o
thanks
sean
Where do you live? There are many people who sell scorpions online, myself included.

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks Crono ...
if anyone else has any info for me.. please share... thanks

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I highly recommend buying scorps from either the reputable online arachnid dealers or from those who breed them (there are several around here). You will get better quality specimens and they will be properly IDed for the most part.
What are you interested in?

Bobby

Arachnopeon
I purchased a scorp from Jansen Exotics a couple of weeks ago. It was a great experience. Very good looking scorp.Shipped professionally. I would highly recommend him.His web site is ajextics.com. His name is Adam.

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
keep em comming guys ... thanks... i might get 2 diff species ... so please keep the info pouring in ... you guys have been great so far .. thanks again..
-sean

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I highly recommend buying scorps from either the reputable online arachnid dealers or from those who breed them (there are several around here). You will get better quality specimens and they will be properly IDed for the most part.
What are you interested in?

the ones on here.. do you know who they are or how do i go about looking for them ... i just preety much know how to post on here.. i never really got into any navigating on her here or anything ...:wall: :wall: ..

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I purchased a scorp from Jansen Exotics a couple of weeks ago. It was a great experience. Very good looking scorp.Shipped professionally. I would highly recommend him.His web site is ajextics.com. His name is Adam.
mabey its my comp .. but im getting SITE NOT FOUND message.. was it spelled right?

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
the ones on here.. do you know who they are or how do i go about looking for them ... i just preety much know how to post on here.. i never really got into any navigating on her here or anything ...:wall: :wall: ..
I'm not getting onto you but it would be to your advantage to learn how to use and navigate this site. You are missing out on alot of good stuff if you dont.