Where are the P. metallicas?!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As some may know, my birthday is May 10th. I am getting a metallica, but am having a big problem in finding one! :wall: Can anyone give me some places/people to check out?! PLEASE!

Austin

I am also getting a 5" premolt F blondi too. :D

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very nice Austin. There is a female P.metallica being sold for $900 somewhere in the Forsale/trade section. I think your gonna have to wait a little while for some slings to be offered.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It is a little early right now. I just got one but I know the person I bought from does not have any more. I think Kelly Swift might have an eggsack, you could contact him.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very nice Austin. There is a female P.metallica being sold for $900 somewhere in the Forsale/trade section. I think your gonna have to wait a little while for some slings to be offered.
That one is sold. :8o

And that was a typo I am sure he meant T blondi.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hahahaha Novak I WILL pass on that female! However, someone did offer me a 2-3" unsexed metallica for $300 shipped... I think that is a pretty good offer. What about ya'lls?

T. blondi=goliath birdeater.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That one is sold. :8o

And that was a typo I am sure he meant T blondi.
Really did you try to buy it?

Hahahaha Novak I WILL pass on that female! However, someone did offer me a 2-3" unsexed metallica for $300 shipped... I think that is a pretty good offer. What about ya'lls?

T. blondi=goliath birdeater.
Haha, just putting out suggestions. If I were you I'd take it.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Heck ya I tried to buy her. I was second to view the post and I guess # 1 got it before me. I have been playing second fiddle on a few deals here lately but I take my fair share to right Novak? :D

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Heck ya I tried to buy her. I was second to view the post and I guess # 1 got it before me. I have been playing second fiddle on a few deals here lately but I take my fair share to right Novak? :D

Haha, oh ya you take your fair share alright. I am so jealous of the people that can afford to buy a spider for $900.:eek:

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
pst...*whispering".. 1 post and $30 overnight shipping..plus the cost of the T's...smells fishy to me. maybe i'm being cynical. :wall:

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hmm.. mine is in pre-molt. If it turns out female, i will sell her to you.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmm.. mine is in pre-molt. If it turns out female, i will sell her to you.

Why would you sell a female metallica though? Do you have a female already or something and are hopeing for a male?

How big is it?

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yes, i already have a female and one that i know for sure is male. This one that is in pre-molt, is about 3". I would rather have another male incase it doesn't work out with male #1.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
There's at least 3 eggsacs stateside right now, so you should see some available in the near future.

Eric

Slash

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yes, i already have a female and one that i know for sure is male. This one that is in pre-molt, is about 3". I would rather have another male incase it doesn't work out with male #1.
Hog all the P. metallicas why don't ya???{D {D