when will my mantis start eating again

FlameGecko90

Arachnopeon
So I'm a first time owner of a ghost mantis. She moulted on Tuesday (19th October) and had stopped eating about 6 days prior to this. Now she still isn't eating and her abdomen is completely flat.

When will she start eating again? I've been offering her fruit flies every couple of days but she just ignores them.

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
So I'm a first time owner of a ghost mantis. She moulted on Tuesday (19th October) and had stopped eating about 6 days prior to this. Now she still isn't eating and her abdomen is completely flat.

When will she start eating again? I've been offering her fruit flies every couple of days but she just ignores them.
Pictures?

FlameGecko90

Arachnopeon
Shes an L4. She's too small too eat anything bigger than fruit flies right now. When she's L5/L6 I'm switching her to green bottles

Attachments

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
Shes an L4. She's too small too eat anything bigger than fruit flies right now. When she's L5/L6 I'm switching her to green bottles
Try crushing a green bottle’s head, misting her, wait for her to clean herself, and hold the crushed head to her mouth, she should grab it after chewing for a bit, works better with pieces of mealworms but it should work.

Edit: Misting helps keep the mantis from flinching away.