When The Wife Says "Hell No!"

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
I am still sitting here wondering what a singapore blue is....

"Sir Google, please assist me"
Google came through for me, Lampropelma violaceopes. They are a pretty species.

@KaptinKrunch You could always settle for something else for now and slowly wear her down on the other two. It only took me about 6.5yrs to get my wife to accept me getting Ts. :D
She now loves all of them, or at least admires and respects them.

KaptinKrunch

Arachnopeon
I woke up this morning to a nice surprise! I hadn't slept well last night and was up most of the night with bad tooth ache. Whilst I was asleep the wife felt sorry for me and ordered me 2 T's without me knowing. She's only ordered an OBT (Pterinochilus murinus) and an Asian Fawn (Chilobrachys huahini)! Looking at the invoice and price it looks like she got slings. Would have preferred juvies but slings are cool. She left the printed invoice on my pillow with a "love you".

I'll leave singapore blue for now. But, she doesn't really understand that both those spiders she got me are not very happy chappies. Both of these species are very defensive. Much like a singapore blue to be honest.

I'll be happy with these new additions for the next few months :) Will nice to have a heavy webber.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
I woke up this morning to a nice surprise! I hadn't slept well last night and was up most of the night with bad tooth ache. Whilst I was asleep the wife felt sorry for me and ordered me 2 T's without me knowing. She's only ordered an OBT (Pterinochilus murinus) and an Asian Fawn (Chilobrachys huahini)! Looking at the invoice and price it looks like she got slings. Would have preferred juvies but slings are cool. She left the printed invoice on my pillow with a "love you".

I'll leave singapore blue for now. But, she doesn't really understand that both those spiders she got me are not very happy chappies. Both of these species are very defensive. Much like a singapore blue to be honest.

I'll be happy with these new additions for the next few months :) Will nice to have a heavy webber.
Well, she'll certainly get used to defensiveness with those two, so the blue won't be an issue next time you start itching for a new one! I bet she read "Asian Fawn" and thought "that's a nice name!" :D

I wish my hubby would surprise order me Ts...:shifty: