When Mondays make you happy :)

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Like knowing that a box containing new slings is being put in the mail for you ;) Already improves my Monday before Monday has begun!

I'm working on loosing weight & am going to the gym daily now. Must get fit so I can go through NC police training. So I splurged my junk food/take out money on some goodies :D

2 Avic. versicolor
1 C. fimbriatus
1 P. irminia
1 H. maculata

Very excited. Have been saying I was going to get a P. irminia for months now. Have also never had a true burrowing species (although I hear the C. fimbriatus does a ton of webbing) or an asian species other then pokies.

Have had H. maculatas & Avic. versicolors before, but sold my collection, at the time, before either grew very much.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the new critters! Mondays are awesome! Paul just emailed me today confirming he was shipping tomorrow! :D Yay!

Oh! Its about time you got a P. irminia! :D All that is left for you is a pulcher..

Psst! Paul has some for $24.. ;)

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I actually was considering ordering from Paul and getting a pulcher. But these prices were to good for me to pass up :D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Like knowing that a box containing new slings is being put in the mail for you ;) Already improves my Monday before Monday has begun!

I'm working on loosing weight & am going to the gym daily now. Must get fit so I can go through NC police training. So I splurged my junk food/take out money on some goodies :D

2 Avic. versicolor
1 C. fimbriatus
1 P. irminia
1 H. maculata

Very excited. Have been saying I was going to get a P. irminia for months now. Have also never had a true burrowing species (although I hear the C. fimbriatus does a ton of webbing) or an asian species other then pokies.

Have had H. maculatas & Avic. versicolors before, but sold my collection, at the time, before either grew very much.
{D Just think of all the goodies you coulda bought with that money. ;P

Don't listen to me. I'm still hungry ;)

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
{D Just think of all the goodies you coulda bought with that money. ;P

Don't listen to me. I'm still hungry ;)
:p ;P

I read this after running & doing the weight machines. The gas station I stopped at had king sized Hersey products 2 for $2.50. Oh the temptation! But thats like half a G. rosea, P. murinus, or B. albopilosum sling!