When life gets in the way

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've had multiple people contact me about why the sudden dispersal of my collection.

Not going into details, but there have been some issues building & yesterday afternoon everything just went all the way south really quickly. There's nothing majorly wrong, i'm perfectly fine. Just seems like having my collection at the moment isn't the smartest idea & tarantulas are replaceable.

Everything has been sold, although I did end up keeping one of my T. gigas juvies, so I will still have one :) Plus i'm keeping all my scorpions, which jumped from 3 to about 100 +/- within a week :D I will get more tarantulas, just not sure when.

Thanks for those who showed concern :) And everyone else who understands it's not an easy decision.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm glad you put yourself first, because when you look at it, you are a being that can feel and think - a spider is not.

Good luck in the future, sweety!

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't think we've chatted, but wanted to give condolences that you had to get rid of your' collection. That must be hard. :) I love to get down in life, because the only way to go is up!