When it comes to feeding time..

RoseT

Arachnosquire
No other spider interest me like my OBT sling when it comes down to feeding time....Man, I swear this bad girl really gets them down no matter what size!!!.....She makes it look like her prey got swallowed by quick sand...I call her the Monster trap door.....Wow shes great...lol...Whats your favorite feeding T?....

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
Without question its my chaco, Legs. She's quick to snatch and eat three at a time in quick succession!

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a few that I love to tong feed. Adult female A geniculata is awesome...she pulls HARD on the tongs. LP, Avic Avic are on there as well. I love my OBT, though I don't tong feed it. It was my first "scary" T, but I've grown more and more fond over the past few months. The spastic nature, quick growth rate, and good looks make a great combination.

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
I really like my OBT sling. My 2.5-3" Nhandu chromatus is always vicious! I thought it was in pre-molt, but I was wrong;P;P;P!! However, I gave my OBT a cricket that was of equal size to the spider. The oblivious cricket went right over to the OBT's hole, and the spider grabbed it on the abdomen. It took 15 seconds to kill the cricket. I'm glad that OBTs only get 4-6", as opposed to the size of humans. We would probably be extinct. Even my rosea, when it eats/if it eats, is awesome. They are hard hitters{D.

--Dan

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
all of our boehmei are crazy eaters. I think our Nhandu tripepii takes the cake though...

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
No other spider interest me like my OBT sling when it comes down to feeding time....Man, I swear this bad girl really gets them down no matter what size!!!.....She makes it look like her prey got swallowed by quick sand...I call her the Monster trap door.....Wow shes great...lol...Whats your favorite feeding T?....
Agreed both of my little OBT slings lean toward the arboreal side so i generally get to watch firsthand the destruction of dubia.They are killers.

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I like you guys. You understand just how underrated OBTs are. I think everybody should have one.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i got 5 OBT slings, and they are all mad eaters....only prob sometimes i gotta pull away some of their webbing so the food can get close to the t....also my red rump seems to like being tong fed, and is a endless pit for roaches to fall in...:D

I like you guys. You understand just how underrated OBTs are. I think everybody should have one.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
D'Ogeron, my P cancerides (Haitian Brown... sorry if spelling is wrong, I'm too tired to type at the moment). He's an eating machine... blink and you will miss him grabbing the crick and stuffing it in his mouth. Oh, and my Pamphobeteus sp. "Machalla" and "Platyomma" are hard hitters, too. All of mine that are good eaters are hard hitters! My big OBT I don't see eat, but the slings are fat as little ticks!

Marga