When do slings start showing adult coloration?

LV-426

Arachnobaron
So i bought this sling from a local herp store and it was labeled "Brazilian Black and White". It is a bit larger than a quarter but i dont see any white on anywhere on it. My question is when do slings start showing adult coloration? Here is the link to a pic

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/showimage.php?i=18715

PS: a few people on the boards say curly hair, another lasidoria parahybana or acanthoscurria sp. The good thing is if i am not happy or its not what i paid for the herp store will allow me to return it and trade it for something else

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
Well, it doesn't look like any of my B. albos (curly hairs) at that size, but I'm not familiar enough with the other species to hazard a guess at them.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Regardless. It won't show any color until about 2.5" and even then it's not much of a change between the sp. other than acanthoscurria.. If it was any of those then the color would be more significant..

LV-426

Arachnobaron
thanks, i guess im gonna have to wait till it gets bigger

LV-426

Arachnobaron
Well the good thing is i can trade it back if i want to. Im curious to see what this T grows into. If it turns out not to be what i thought i will think twice about getting a sling without really knowing what it is at a pet shop, "you fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" is my mantra

LV-426

Arachnobaron
It looks alot like my B. sabulosum. Still hard to say from photo
i have noticed that all the Ts people think this sling is such as curly hair, L parahybana, etc all have alot of setae and have that fuzzy look to them so i can understand the confusion