What's Your Top 3 Favorite Terrestrial Ts.

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Acanthoscurria geniculata, Theraphosa sp., Brachypelma sp. of the colourful variety

symbol

Arachnopeon
Yep! They've got it all as far as I'm concerned: beautiful colours, decent size, fascinating behaviour, and heavy webbers. Could you ask for anything more in a spider? They're what got me interested in keeping Ts in the first place. Sadly, I don't have any yet, but I'm hoping I'll be able to grab a few slings sometime in the next year or so. :)

magicmed

Arachnobaron
So many choices, any Brachypelma, GBB, N. Chromatus or coloratovilosus. There's so many others

Estein

Arachnoknight
It...never...ends...

Seriously, I just dropped a little over 1000 into T's and there's still 4 i want :( and I'm sure that will grow
It's a disease. Also, you are directly responsible for one of the Ts on my list--I added N. chromatus! So, uh, thanks a lot :shifty:;)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I thought terrestrial as in living on top of the sub or under shallow types of ground cover ..If I had know pet holes were allowed on the list my top picks would of been completely different.. I feel cheated!

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I thought terrestrial as in living on top of the sub or under shallow types of ground cover ..If I had know pet holes were allowed on the list my top picks would of been completely different.. I feel cheated!
I know, haha! I think some people don't differentiate between terrestrial and fossorial... tsk tsk!

symbol

Arachnopeon
I know, haha! I think some people don't differentiate between terrestrial and fossorial... tsk tsk!
Fair. You caught me! Fossorial and terrestrial tend to get lumped together in my head most of the time.
I guess if I have to stay away from burrowers I'd go with: G. pulchra, Ischnocolinae sp. Dominican Republic, and maybe Euathlus sp. red.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Fair. You caught me! Fossorial and terrestrial tend to get lumped together in my head most of the time.
I guess if I have to stay away from burrowers I'd go with: G. pulchra, Ischnocolinae sp. Dominican Republic, and maybe Euathlus sp. red.
Those are great picks. G. pulchra is one of my favorite Ts, period. Black beauties, they are!

symbol

Arachnopeon
Those are great picks. G. pulchra is one of my favorite Ts, period. Black beauties, they are!
Yeah, there's a reason I picked G. pulchra as my first T. Love that velvety black! Mine's still pretty small and doesn't have its adult colouration yet, but I'm looking forward to watching it grow.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Hmm...this is tough though I don't have a huge collection so not as many as others here to choose from. I'll go with GBB (amazing webber...always out and about, crazy feeding response), H. pulchripes (gorgeous and pretty chill for a baboon, out a lot, and SUPER fast for a terrestrial), and A. genic (because genics are awesome and are cricket stomping juggernauts that aren't afraid of anything).

Honorable mention to my B. smithi because she just recently decided that half of her sub should be moved from one side of her enclosure to the other and its pretty hilarious.