What's your preferred method in making your Ts like you?

Ehliza

Arachnopeon
Saw this on Craigslist today and I felt bad for the girl. I know how the initial process of taming your tarantulas can be rough:banghead:Just curious, how do you guys get your Ts to like you? My favorite method is to pet them and hand feed them. It builds trust:angelic::p
Screenshot_2017-05-13-22-16-26.png Screenshot_2017-05-13-22-16-36.png

Bearded Brian

Arachnopeon
Some say Ts can't differentiate between peeps, you know like dogs take to the wife rather than the husband. I believe they can, my AF king baboon and Tstirmi will come over when I talk to them,but when my good lady does the same that become harassed and show threat postures and hiss.Patience is key like with and pet, let them lead the way has always worked for me.Everything is on the Ts rules and reading the Ts posture is key

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Some say Ts can't differentiate between peeps, you know like dogs take to the wife rather than the husband. I believe they can, my AF king baboon and Tstirmi will come over when I talk to them,but when my good lady does the same that become harassed and show threat postures and hiss.Patience is key like with and pet, let them lead the way has always worked for me.Everything is on the Ts rules and reading the Ts posture is key
Oh, another devoted of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) :angelic:

Bravo, bravo! :pompous:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I let them watch serial killer documentarys and offer them blood sacrifices nightly..

BTW All you can eat donuts and fruit punch at my house tonight.. Who's cummin :)...

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
Oh no, he's brought his OBT cult to my post again:dead::rolleyes:
Heresy .... mistaking a common obt for the one and only true QUEEN.

Now.. the way to get your T to love you is to feed it, house it properly, and leave it alone...

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
I believe they can, my AF king baboon and Tstirmi will come over when I talk to them,but when my good lady does the same that become harassed and show threat postures and hiss.
That sounds a bit magical seeing as tarantulas are basically deaf. They can pick up sound vibrations but unless your wife shouts at them I don't think your voices make a difference.

Bearded Brian

Arachnopeon
That sounds a bit magical seeing as tarantulas are basically deaf. They can pick up sound vibrations but unless your wife shouts at them I don't think your voices make a difference.
True,very true. All I can say what I have seen and pass my experience on.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Oh no, he's brought his OBT cult to my post again:dead::rolleyes:
Pterinochilus murinus is the Prophet of the Goddess* :pompous:

Everyone knows that "there is No Goddess* but 0.1 Pelinobius muticus and Pterinochilus murinus is Her Prophet"

* 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

Ehliza

Arachnopeon
Its brave comparing the amateur cult of the OBT to the almighty Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)
Again, apologies. I tend to stick to species that won't make me paranoid of an escape with a 2 year old in the house;)

Ehliza

Arachnopeon
Pterinochilus murinus is the Prophet of the Goddess* :pompous:

Everyone knows that "there is No Goddess* but 0.1 Pelinobius muticus and Pterinochilus murinus is Her Prophet"

Ah yes, of course. I need to devote more time into the nightmares on 8 legs if I ever want to one day join her majesty.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Oh, of course! How could I be mistaken! My apologies
I hereby declare <-- like those wig heroes of once loved to say -- that you, my Lady, are forgiven, since the benevolence of the Goddess* is immense :kiss:

Ehliza

Arachnopeon
I hereby declare <-- like those wig heroes of once loved to say -- that you, my Lady, are forgiven, since the benevolence of the Goddess* is immense :kiss:

Long live her!